Researchers with a PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics are welcomed to contact us for Professor/researcher position.
The PhD themes I am interested to supervise are
1) Color geometric image processing for robot guidance using a trinocular head
2) Applications of the Clifford wavelet transform in image processing
3) Visual guidance of robot manipulators using two cameras attached to the wrist
4) Supported multivector machines SMVM for tomographic image processing
5) Projective reconstruction of shape and motion in the Clifford algebra framework
6) Fuzzy geometric reasoning for robot maneuvering
Please contact me for an interview.