Intructions for authors
Prospective authors are invited to contribute to the conference by electronically submitting a full paper in English of no more than 8 pages including illustrations, results and references, and must be presented at the conference in English. All submissions will be peer reviewed for originality, technical content and relevance to the theme of this conference by three members of the Program Committee. The final acceptance will be based upon double blind peer review of the full-length paper.
The papers should be submitted electronically June 21th, 2009, through the submission option.
The papers should be prepared following the instructions from Springer LNCS series. See:
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the communication at the conference, if it is accepted.
In addition to the manuscript, the submission should include a summary page with title, authors' names, affiliation and address, telephone, fax and e-mail, up to three keywords and answers to the following questions (please answer each separately and attach it with paper submission):
- What is the original contribution of this work?
- Why should this contribution be considered important?
- What is the most closely related work by others and how does this work differ?
- How can other researchers make use of the results of this work?
- Has this work been presented/submitted elsewhere?
- Which form of presentation is preferred: Oral or Poster?